Real World Fitness operate a gym just outside Nottingham City Centre. We’re easy to access from the city, and from West Bridgford, Lady Bay and Colwick areas in particular.
We have private changing facilities, toilets and showers.
For more details of the full RWF Gym, please visit www.rwfgym.co.uk. If you aren’t after personal training, no problem – the gym is open to everyone. We offer day passes for £6 (pack of ten for £50) and monthly memberships for £50 per month.
There’s also plenty of parking – we have ten spaces dedicated to the gym and pretty much unlimited free on-street parking.
The gym floor has a wealth of equipment:
- 8 power cages
- 2 IPF-spec combo racks
- Rogue Reverse Hyper machine
- Custom-built seal row station
- 4 deadlift platforms
- 7 adjustable benches
- 4 Competition-style bench press stations
- 1 Ultra-heavy duty plate loaded leg press
- Custom built hip-thrust station
- Huge selection of Olympic bars and a selection of speciality bars (trap, safety squat, EZ curl bars, axle bars, Swiss bars)
- Over 5000kg of Olympic and bumper plates, including Eleiko and Rogue
- A Schwinn spinning cycle and Concept2 rowing machine
- Assortment of kettlebells from 4kg to 40kg
- Dumbbells from 5 – 55kg
- Sets of ‘Iron Woody’ high-resistance bands
- Dip stations
- Chin up stations
- Cable cross machine
- High/low cable pulley system
- Specialised glute/ham raise machine
- Medicine and Tornado balls
- Foam and rumble rollers
- Stability training equipment
- Suspension training equipment and gymnastic rings
- WCs, kitchen and shower/changing facilities
In short, whatever your personal training goal, we have the equipment and space to get you there.
You don’t need to be a gym member to have personal training with us!Get in touch for a free taster session
So, where are we?
Real World Fitness Gym
Little Tennis Street
Trent South Industrial Park